At the earliest possible date, we are looking for
Intern in M&A consulting 15-20 hours per week
Corporate Finance Hannover consults medium-sized companies and their owners on company disposals, acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures. M&A projects are implemented by a young team with flat hierarchies. Due to the close cooperation with the client, visiting associate and interns usually have the opportunity to participate in client meetings and take responsibility for selected project steps.
- Preparation of market analyses in selected industries and support in the preparation of pitch presentations for customer meetings
- Preparation of competitive analyses and company profiles as a basis for the development of long lists for addressing potential buyers
- Participation in the preparation of company prospectuses used within the sales processes
- Support in the implementation of M&A transactions (organisation of data room and Q&A sessions)
- You are about to complete your Bachelor’s degree or have just started your Master’s degree
- You like to face daily changing challenges and seek contact with customers and colleagues
- You like to familiarize yourself with new topics and independently develop solutions that you can represent resolutely
- You work securely with MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are interested in the areas of finance and accounting
What we offer you:
- We give you the opportunity to work on projects in close proximity to our customers and to take on a variety of challenging and varied tasks
- We have a family-friendly and healthy corporate culture; drinks and fruits at your free disposal
- We consider you to be part of our team and you take part in all our events
Corporate Finance Hannover is a medium-sized and owner-managed consulting company with its head office in Hanover. Our consulting services are provided nationally and internationally.
Do you feel addressed by this activity and would you like to become part of our team? Then we look forward to receiving your complete and informative application documents!
The application process is coordinated by the Gehrke Econ Group.
Contact person for applications: